House Music Saved My Life, what did it do for you? The question in itself is interesting. Can music really save one’s life? Simply put, yes. All of us here at United2nite truly believe that House Music has saved our lives in one way or another. Since the creation of this brand in late 2010-early 2011 we have been all about the music. We have had a lot of amazing shows, released some great merchandise lines and most importantly always stayed true to our original focus; the music. Now as we sit here in 2014 gearing up to kick start the “House Music Saved My Life Sessions”, a concert show series, we can’t help but ask ourselves what is the point? Where is the higher meaning and focus of all this? And just like that it hit us, why not actually help save lives through the use of House Music? With that being said we are extremely excited to announce our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities.
This month we wanted to change things up a little bit and give a new vibe to our House Music Saved My Life Sessions. With that being said, our July charity event will be held at Estate Ultra Bar in Chicago. Located right on the Chicago River, Estate is an awesome summer time venue with a beautiful rooftop view of the Chicago skyline. Please join us on Thursday, July 17th for this great cause!
For more info on this event please visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/1436199043324897/
House Party Sessions:
As far as creativity goes, our boy Statut3 is no stranger. Keeping the feeling fresh, He flawlessly transitions from song to song with this Techy mix and does not dissapoint.
1) Little Things (Original Mix) – Huxley
2) Strong (Original Mix) – Latmun
3) Right Now (Original Mix) – Leftwing & Kody
4) One Plus One (Original Mix) – Lethal Legend
5) Who Dat (Original Mix) – Marc Spence, Chris Lorenzo, Pete Graham
6) Heroes of the Night (Pleasurekraft Remix) – Umek & Christian Cambas
7) Nothing to Take (Club Mix) – My Digital Enemy
8) Change (Original Mix) – My Digital Enemy
9) Remember Me (Hoxton Whores Remix) – Blue Boy
10) Go Deep (Tchami Remix) – Janet Jackson
11) Yo Vogue – French Fries
12) Closer (Original Mix) – Muzzaik
13) Back to the Old School (Original Mix) – Belocca
14) Club Trax (Brett Gould Remix) – Kevin McKay
15) Found Out (Original Mix) – Endor
16) Shiver (Original Mix) – Mr. Belt
17) Bang the Box (Original Mix) – Little by
Bobby has a great habit of hand picking the best House tracks out there and giving us a way to move every time he hits the decks, and this week he recorded it! He’s the captain of this flight with no seats, so get up and dance!